By showing you the way to vibrant health in everything we do, empowering You so you can become your best version where you can do, give and care more.
Khloe Syllebranque is a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist, Beauty Therapist, Trigger Point Therapist, Energy healing Practioner and Holistic Counsellor.
As a member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) she cares about offering the highest standard of service.
Born in Australia, she has been raised in New Caledonia and France. She came back for further training in Australia in 2009.
Since then she acquired the following qualifications:
- Cert. IV in Remedial Massage (HLT40307) – NSW School of Massage – Sydney 2010
- Reiki – Practitioner level – Melbourne - 2012
- Quantum Touch® - Practitioner level – Melbourne - 2012
- Certificate in Meditation and Holistic Counselling – Inner Voyage - 2015
- Cert. IV in Small Business Management (BSB40407) – Port Macquarie - 2016
- Diploma in Remedial Massage (HLT50307) – Port Macquarie - 2016
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy - (SIB50110) - Port Macquarie - 2017
- Advanced Trigger Point Therapy - Niel Asher Technique - Certified Practitioner - 2017
- Chapman's Reflexes Level II course of Paula Nutting Musculoskeletal Specialist - 2017
She believes that learning is a lifelong endeavour and is constantly seeking to expand her education.
Why Massage Therapy?
Throughout my career, the most asked question by clients is, “Why did you become a Massage therapist?” The short answer is I absolutely love the work but not only...
So, I thought I would share a little story...
"I have been suffering from scoliosis since a young age. I have seen many specialists over the years and I had to wear a brace that worsened the condition, my only option was surgery, but it was not an option for me.
After moving to Melbourne, books kept falling off the shelf and I felt drawn to try a Japanese Hands-on modality called Reiki.
This was the start of my healing journey, after few months I became a Reiki practitioner. Reiki is a Japanese hands-on therapy promoting relaxation and pain relief. This was my first step on the road to recovery.
After realising my own self-healing potential I could finally help others and this is how I started my journey as a Massage therapist and Energy worker.
Why am I sharing this with you?
So you can see that there is always hope and if you have been told that your condition cannot be improved and feel hopeless and I will provide a tailored treatment to help you find relief.
For more information or to book an appointment Call Khloe on: 0467 036 821 or click the Book Now button.